Thursday, February 3, 2011

At The Starting Gate

     Well here it is, my first post on my first blog. This should have happened long ago but I have always found other projects and distractions to steer me away from sitting down and forming thoughts and words to put into a blog. After viewing my wife's blog the other night I finally felt inspired to take the time to create my own little place on the vast universe that is the internet.
     I am not sure what anyone will find on this little island but I hope that at least one person will find something that inspires them to slip their own little note in a bottle and send it out into the sea. Here, one might find some prose, a rant and even a few jokes. Opinions on music, poetry and life in general are almost sure to be found here. As I love to write and write to live one can also expect to find various forms of writing on my blog.
     It is here that I hope all who find their way to this blog have a good time and leave with a little extra 'something' to inspire them on their journey through life.








1 comment: